Cost of $3,799 * † will include:
- Round trip transportation, including motorcoach from Syracuse or Rochester to international departure point
- Instruction, lectures, tours, excursions, sightseeing
- Three college credits (with instructor’s approval, students may audit for no credit) – NYS resident tuition
- Comfortable double accommodations with private bath in a centrally located hotel (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- Full English breakfast daily
Payment Due Dates
- Desposit: $1,000 due upon submission of the the registration form
- Second Deposit: TBA
- Final Payment: TBA
- Registration Form
- Cayuga students utilizing Financial Aid must have spring FA forms submitted with signature
Out of state residents must pay double tuition of $495
(This amount is based on 2014 tuition as 2015 tuition has not yet been determined)
There is an additional $100 fee for the International Theatre: The London Theatre program.
For students using Financial Aid, please contact Linda D'Amato (315-294-8529) in room M316, Auburn campus, regarding payment structure.
Students who do not meet payment deadlines are vulnerable to losing their spot to a student who has paid in full. You may pay in full at any time or provide us with proof of financial aid.
If you cancel your registration, your payments up to $1,500 (less handling and registration fees) are refundable only if your seat is sold to another student.
Students using financial aid to pay for the trip must submit proper documentation to the Travel-Study Program office at Cayuga Community College. For more information about utilizing Financial Aid please contact Jackie Darquea in the Financial Aid office at 315-255-1743 x 2344 or email@example.com.