Cost of $3,599 will include:
- Round trip transportation, including motorcoach from Syracuse or Rochester to international departure point
- Instruction, lectures, tours, excursions, sightseeing
- Three college credits (with instructor’s approval, students may audit for no credit) – NYS resident tuition
- Comfortable double accommodations with private bath in a centrally located hotel (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- Full English breakfast daily
Payment Due Dates
- Balance Due by November 15, 2013 (subject to change)
- Registration Form
- Cayuga students utilizing Financial Aid must have spring FA forms submitted with signature
If you cancel your registration, your payments up to $1,500 (less handling and registration fees) are refundable only if your seat is sold to another student.
Students using financial aid to pay for the trip must submit proper documentation to the Travel-Study Program office at Cayuga Community College. For more information about utilizing Financial Aid please contact Cheryl Anderson-Lindsay at 315-255-1743 x 2807.