Cost of $3,099 plus tuition * will include:
- Round trip transportation, including motorcoach from Auburn or Rochester to international departure point
- Instruction, lectures, tours, excursions, sightseeing
- Three college credits (with instructor’s approval, students may audit for no credit) – NYS resident tuition
- Comfortable double accommodations with private bath in a centrally located hotel (single rooms available at an additional cost)
- Full English breakfast daily
Payment Due Dates
- Desposit: $1,000 due upon submission of the the registration form
- Second Deposit: $1,900 by October 16, 2015
- Balance Due: by November 5, 2015
- 2016 Registration Form
- Cayuga students utilizing Financial Aid must have spring FA forms submitted with signature
Out of state residents must pay double tuition of $504.
For students using Financial Aid, please contact Linda D'Amato (315-294-8529) in room M316, Auburn campus, regarding payment structure.
Students who do not meet payment deadlines are vulnerable to losing their spot to a student who has paid in full. You may pay in full at any time or provide us with proof of financial aid.
Certificate of Residence
Community colleges and New York State requires a certificate of residence for New York State residents. Without this certificate double-tuition is charged. See How Do You Obtain a Certificate of Residence on our website for more information.
The first payment of $1,000 is a non-refundable deposit (cancellations costs). After September 30, 2015, the registrant is responsible for any portion of the total package not resold.
Students using financial aid to pay for the trip must submit proper documentation to the Travel-Study Program office at Cayuga Community College. For more information about utilizing Financial Aid please contact Jackie Darquea in the Financial Aid office at 315-255-1743 x 2344 or email@example.com.