The Bridge Course is a non-credit, three-day course designed to facilitate the transition of new, transferring or re-entering students into Nursing 102 (Nursing in Physical/Mental Health I). The purpose of the course is to provide an overview of essential concepts taught in Nursing 101 (Fundamentals of Patient Care).
- Orientation to Nursing Program Policies
- Agency Requirements
- Information Technologies
- Review Nursing 101 Final Exam
- Application of the Nursing Process
- Nursing Care Plan Development
- Principles of Dimensional Analysis
- Principles of Documentation
- Orientation to Nursing Lab Procedures
The course meets from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for three days in January. E-mail the Nursing office for dates.