Financial Aid Office ● 197 Franklin St. • Auburn, NY 13021
315-255-1743 ext. 2470 • Fax 315-252-2185
Request for APTS
Students applying for APTS must complete and submit to the Financial Aid Office:
· The New York “Aid to Part Time Study Application,” once every academic year.
· A CCC “Request for APTS,” each semester that an award is requested.
· A completed FAFSA must be on file with the Financial Aid Office.
Preference will be given to students who:
· Have successfully completed 6 credits at Cayuga Community College.
· Are registered for at least 3 credits for the semester that aid is requested.
I am requesting APTS for the: Fall semester ______ Spring semester ______
(Check one only)