Provides direct supervision of children participating in the Kids at Cayuga Summer Camp.
- Supervises children during drop off, pick up and lunch.
- Supervise children while they are changing classes.
- Maintains safety and cleanliness standards.
- Attends staff meetings and trainings.
- Follows Cayuga Community College policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies.
- Maintains positive relations with parents and other staff.
Previous experience working with children preferably in a day camp, after school program, or child care setting.
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with both children and parents.
18 years of age or older.
High school graduate or equivalent.
One year of college or more preferred.
Date to be filled:
Dates: July 8-August 2, 2013
Times: 8am – 5pm
$8 - $10/hour depending on experience.
May 24, 2013
All applications must be submitted electronically. Email your letter of application and resume to the Stephanie Schuster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cayuga Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.