Five scholarships to Cayuga Community College, and one to a transfer institution, are offered for the 2010–11 academic year by the college's Alumni Association. Applications must be received by March 31, 2010, for scholarships awarded to:
- Two incoming freshmen - graduating high school seniors who are the children or grandchildren of a Cayuga (or Auburn Community College) graduate
- One returning full-time sophomore
- One nontraditional student - a male or female student age 24 or older, enrolled for at least 6 credit hours per semester
- One New Start student - a student who has completed at least 24 college credit hours and is returning to college for retraining following job loss due to economic conditions
- One graduating transfer student - a Cayuga student who will graduate in May 2010 and transfer to a four-year school.
Application forms, including eligibility and submission requirements, are posted at www.cayuga-cc.edu/financialaid/scholarships and are available from the Cayuga's Financial Aid Office or by contacting the Alumni Office at 315-255-1743, extension 2224.