Cayuga Community College will host a dedication and ribbon cutting at 2:30 p.m. Friday, September 14 to celebrate the completion of construction at its new Fulton Campus at River Glen, 11 River Glen Drive, Fulton.
The event speakers include:
- Dr. Daniel P. Larson, President, Cayuga Community College
- Dr. Nancy L. Zimpher, Chancellor, State University of New York
- Mr. John Camardo ’84, Chairman, College Board of Trustees
- Mr. David Contiguglia, Vice President, College Foundation
- Ms. Maggie Killoran, Associate Vice President and Dean, Fulton Campus
- Mr. Timothy Lattimore ’71, Deputy Chair, Cayuga County Legislature
- Mr. Terry Wilbur ’08, Legislator, Oswego County Legislature
- Mr. Ronald Woodward, Mayor, City of Fulton
- Ms. Karin Green, Principal, JMZ Architects and Planners
- Mr. Kyle Tuttle, Senior Vice President, LPCiminelli
Following the formal presentation, guests are invited to tour the new facility and enjoy light refreshments, provided courtesy of the College Foundation.
The ceremony marks the completion of the nine-month, $16.1 million construction of the 82,150 square-foot campus in the former P&C grocery store. In late August, the campus opened its doors to 1,100 students who are currently enrolled at the Fulton site.
The event is open to the public.
For more information, contact Margaret Spillett in the Office of Public Relations at email@example.com or 315-255-1743 x2428.