Choosing a major, making decisions about transferring to a four year college, and choosing a career path are just some examples of the decisions college students face. The Student Development Center offers a variety of counseling and advisement services that helps guide student and alumni through the search for information and the process of making decisions. Counselors in Auburn and Fulton are available to assist you in a number of ways.
Steps for Student Academic Advisement
Current student advisement and registration for Fall 2013 semester begins on Monday, April 8. To schedule an appointment with an advisor find your advisor's name in myCayuga in the Academic Profile area located under the Student tab. View your advisor's office location.
- Academic Advisement and Decision Making
- Planning for Transfer to Other Colleges
- Career Planning and Placement
- Information on Housing
- Short-term Crisis Counseling
- Information and Referral for Personal Counseling in the Community
- Information on Cayuga Clubs, Organizations, and Student Activities (Student Organizations)
- Student Code of Conduct and Conflict Resolution on Campus
- SD 102 – College Success – 1 credit Hour Course in Being Successful in College
- Online Voter Registration (for registering online with the Board of Elections, or you can visit the Student Development office for a voter registration form)
- Answering questions, questions, questions... our specialty!
- Auburn — 315-255-1743, ext. 2265
- Fulton — 315-592-4143, ext. 3094
- E-mail — email@example.com
You may also visit us in person and the Student Development Staff will assist you in any way we can.
- Meg Osborne – Interim Director, Auburn
- Pat Powers-Burdick – Interim Director, Fulton
- Norman Lee – Director of Student Activities, Fulton and Auburn
- Eric Zizza – Transfer Counselor, Auburn
- Gina Dixe – Advisement Coordinator, Fulton and Auburn
- Barbara Jenkins – Counselor, Fulton
- Vita Racko – Counselor, Fulton
- Don O'Brien – Counselor, Fulton
- Jeanine Eckenrode – Counselor, Auburn