The Health Services Office is staffed at both campuses and open Monday through Friday. A registered nurse is available to discuss your health concerns and assist you with your immunization requirements. A variety of services are offered, including:
- First aid and assistance with illness
- Medical referrals as needed and appropriate
- Detailed information regarding immunization requirements as required by New York State Public Health Law
- Processing of insurance claim forms, medical bills, and medicine receipts for accident or illness
- Tuberculosis skin testing for Nursing and Early Childhood students
- Notes regarding health absences when requested by students for instructors
- Immunization transcripts
- Free health information brochures
- Smoking cessation information and referrals (visit the NYS Smokers' Quitsite at www.nysmokefree.com)
- Health education programs
- Blood pressure screening
Accident Indemnity Plan is required for all full-time students.
Sickness Indemnity Plan is available for full-time and part-time students. Enrollment is based on a forced survey supplied through your myCayuga account. The survey will ask all students if they wish to get coverage. By answering yes, a charge will be applied to their account and will be due when tuition is due. By answering no, there will be no charge and a waiver will be recorded.
Student claim forms are available in the Health Office on both campuses or visit www.studentplanscenter.com. For insurance information and verification, call the Health Office.
Cassandra A. Archer, M.D., is the College’s physician. If you choose to see Dr. Archer regarding a physical exam, illness, or meningitis vaccine, she is available by appointment at 315-255-0947. You may call the office directly, or contact the Health Services Office in Auburn.
To contact the Health Services Office:
|Auburn Campus||Fulton Campus|
|Suzanne Wilson, RN, BS,
Coordinator of College Health Services
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Phone: 315-255-1743 x 2203
11 River Glen Drive
Fulton, NY 13069