Skip to Main Content View Site Map
Top of Page
Veteran’s Benefits

Information for Students Receiving GI Bill Benefits

You must apply for your education benefits at the same time you are applying for admission to Cayuga. You may either apply online at or visit your local VA office for assistance. Enrollment Certification is sent by the Registrar's Office once you are registered for classes.

To receive two credits for Physical Education, a copy of your DD-214 must be on file at the College. Submit a copy to Lisa Clark in the Auburn Registrar's Office or Jo Ann Harris in the Fulton Registrar's Office.

If you have prior college credit that you wish to apply to your current degree program, you must submit official transcripts from the military and any other previous institutions to the Registrar's Office at either campus.

If you are seeking a tuition deferral, please stop in the Registrar's Office to sign a promissory note. Depending on the type of benefit you receive, you may be required to file for financial aid.

Changes in enrollment are reported to the VA office in Buffalo by the Registrar's Office (credits, curriculum, transfer credit, dual degrees, and withdrawals).

Verification of monthly class attendance may be required based on the type of Veteran's benefits you are receiving.

For additional information contact:

Auburn Campus Fulton Campus
Lisa Clark, VA Certifying Official
Registrar's Office – Auburn Campus
(315) 255-1743, ext. 2215
Jo Ann Harris, VA Certifying Official
Student Engagement – Fulton Campus
(315) 592.4143, ext. 3094


Veterans Resources