NEW! English as a Second Language Classes
"I can learn English!"
Cayuga Community College is offering English second language classes for people whose first language is not ENGLISH! Whether you are a beginner or advanced English speaker, this class will help you speak, listen, read and write ENGLISH better!
- Monthly cost is $65.
- Textbook purchase will be required.
- Classes to be held at the Auburn campus.
- Classes offered in mornings or evenings.
- Class days: Tuesday – Thursday, 1-2 times a week.
- Class length: 2 – 3 hours.
Download Our Brochure
Teacher: Becky Mindek
Becky Mindek has a Master's degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) from Columbia International University, SC, 18 years teaching experience and 11 years teaching ESL overseas. She is a native English speaker, as well as a second language learner for 10 years.
What will you learn?
You will learn to speak, listen, write and read English better to help you with:
- Life skills (banking / doctor / shopping)
- Grammar skills (reading / writing / speaking / listening)
- Social interaction practice
- Cultural understanding (U.S. holidays and customs)
- Citizenship process
ESL classes are being scheduled NOW!
Classes are being scheduled NOW based around your schedule! If you would like to take a class, please call Becky Mindek at (315) 604-0842 today!
Employers interested in setting up classes for their employees please call Becky Mindek.
Classes will be held at:
Cayuga Community College
197 Franklin Street,
Auburn, NY 13021
Questions? Call Becky Mindek at (315) 604-0842.