The Health Services Office is staffed at both campuses and open Monday through Friday. A registered nurse is available to discuss your health concerns and assist you with your immunization requirements. A variety of services are offered, including:
- First aid and assistance with illness
- Medical referrals as needed and appropriate
- Detailed information regarding immunization requirements as required by New York State Public Health Law
- Processing of insurance claim forms, medical bills, and medicine receipts for accidents
- Tuberculosis skin testing for Nursing and Early Childhood students
- Notes regarding health absences when requested by students for instructors
- Immunization transcripts
- Free health information brochures
- Smoking cessation information and referrals (visit the NYS Smokers' Quitsite at www.nysmokefree.com)
- Health education programs
- Blood pressure screening
Accident Indemnity Plan is required for all full-time students.
Student claim forms for accident insurance are available in the Health Office on both campuses or visit http://commercialtravelers.com/college-student-insurance-plans. For insurance information and verification, call the Health Office.
Cassandra A. Archer, M.D., is the College’s physician. If you choose to see Dr. Archer regarding a physical exam, illness, or meningitis vaccine, she is available by appointment at 315-255-0947. You may call the office directly, or contact the Health Services Office in Auburn.
To contact the Health Services Office:
|Auburn Campus||Fulton Campus|
|Suzanne Wilson, RN, BS,
Coordinator of College Health Services
197 Franklin Street
Auburn, NY 13021
Phone: 315-255-1743 x 2203
11 River Glen Drive
Fulton, NY 13069