ADVANCING SUCCESS IN ASSOCIATE PATHWAYS (ASAP)
ASAP helps promising, motivated students earn their associate’s degree as quickly as possible, with a goal of graduating at least 50% of students within three years.
At Cayuga, students in ASAP benefit from an enhanced academic environment and personalized tutoring services. Students receive dedicated financial and personal support, comprehensive advisement, career counseling, tuition waivers and other financial assistance to offset textbook expenses.
- A monthly gift card to help with costs of food or gas.
- Textbook assistance to reduce the cost of textbooks
- A tuition and fee gap scholarship of up to $400 (for students in receipt of financial aid)
- A dedicated ASAP advisor to guide your progress from entry to graduation
- Special registration options that help you get the classes you need that also fit your schedule
- Opportunities to take classes with fellow ASAP students to foster community and build your network
- Enhanced career development and academic support services
- Enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credits per semester) and matriculated in one of the following programs:
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities & Social Sciences
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Math & Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Mathematics
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Adolescence Education
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Childhood Education
- Completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application
- Students must be Pell eligible
- Have not yet completed more than 20 college credits
- Be proficient in Math and/or English or require no more than two developmental supports
- Enroll immediately and continuously in any developmental supports
- Have a high school GPA of 80 or above and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
How to Apply
- Step 1: Be a current student prior to the Spring 2024 semester or apply to Cayuga
- Step 2: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) application each year.
- Step 3: Accept your offer of admission and complete all Cayuga admissions requirements.
- Step 4: Tell us you’re interested!